FOR THE 2018 NEW PRESTON SUMMER STROLL SATURDAY, JULY 7TH 1:00 TO 4:00 PM VILLAGE EVENTS DURING THE STROLL @ J. SEITZ Vegan sips & bites overlooking the waterfall. Henna body art by Elyse on
FOR THE 2018 NEW PRESTON SUMMER STROLL
SATURDAY, JULY 7TH
1:00 TO 4:00 PM
VILLAGE EVENTS DURING THE STROLL
@ J. SEITZ
- Vegan sips & bites overlooking the waterfall.
- Henna body art by Elyse on the back deck with a portion of the proceeds going to After School Arts Program.
- Enter a raffle for a selection of products from their new organic apothecary collection.
- Summer clothing sale begins…
@ DAWN HILL ANTIQUES
- Dawn Hill Antiques will be presenting a new collection of hand thrown pottery from Frances Palmer including bud vases, bowls, and pitchers.
- Back by popular demand, “The Social Gents Club Band” will be playing LIVE next to Dawn Hill during the stroll, belting out summer favorites to be heard throughout town.
- Refreshing Pink Champagne will be served in antique French Champagne flutes, along with French macaroons in delicious flavors.
@ THE SMITHY
- Sample cool, refreshing No. 6 Depot iced tea and cookies fresh baked from The Smithy’s own kitchen!
- Meet Olivier Crosby, Chef & Founder of Good Bones for a tasting of his satisfying, hand-crafted bone broth. 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
- Observe a live demonstration with Roxbury artist, Carol Brightman Johnson as she paints a charming local New Preston scene. 1:00 to 3:00 PM in the Loft Gallery.
@ PRIVET HOUSE and @ PRIVET LIVES will be serving chilled rose, lemonade, and chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies on the porch.
@ PERGOLA HOME will be serving refreshing Aperol Spritzers and Sweet Williams’ min-scones under an umbrella out front, along with @ J. SEITZ’s soft drinks.
@ DK SCHULMAN
- DKS will be celebrating their 7th year in the Village with the unveiling of their new stationery section, filled with color and excitement, as well as their new baby department.
- Refreshments will be served on the porch.
@ THE OWL will be serving special eats under an umbrella on the corner opposite their entrance.
@ NINE MAIN CAFE will be offering home-baked cookies and lemonade under their nice red umbrella out on Main Street.
@ SWEEETS will have Crispy Treats for the kids.
@ NEW PRESTON KITCHEN GOODS will be serving refreshments under their umbrella out front.
ALL PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES WILL DONATE A PERCENTAGE OF THE EVENT’S SALES TO ASAP!
Enjoy a relaxing stroll through charming New Preston Village shops.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
New Preston Village
13 East Shore Rd, New Preston, CT 06777
New Preston Village