AH Yoga offers classes that help improve strength, flexibility, increased stamina and better focus. Weekly classes take place at St John's Parish Hall, 9 Parsonage Lane, Washington CT. Sunday Morning Yoga takes
AH Yoga offers classes that help improve strength, flexibility, increased stamina and better focus.
Weekly classes take place at St John’s Parish Hall, 9 Parsonage Lane, Washington CT.
Sunday Morning Yoga takes place at the Washington Club, 92 Green Hill Rd, Washington, CT.
- Complete the COVID-19 Liability Waiver
- Mats are set up a safe 8 – 10 feet apart. Masks are optional while practicing yoga. Class Sizes are limited.
- Please Do Not Attend Classes when you are not feeling well or have a temperature.
- We strongly suggest that you bring your own mat and props.
Before Attending a Class:
- Please Take time to review: Yoga Student Guidelines
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before class. Give yourself time to settle in and avoid disturbing a class in progress.
- New students are required to complete a student intake form. This only takes a few minutes.
- Avoid wearing heavy perfumes or fragrances.
- Wear comfortable non-binding clothing. In colder months, dress in layers.
- As a courtesy to your fellow yogis and yourself, Turn Off Your Cell Phone
- In accordance with Ahimsa (Non Violence) ah Yoga is Fur Free! Please refrain from bringing ANY fur lined clothing, footwear and any other fur products into the yoga space. Thank you for your understanding.
- A space set aside for yoga and meditation is a quiet space. Please keep your conversations to a minimum, Better yet, finish them outdoors before you enter.
Anne Hungerford, founder and director of ah Yoga, has been teaching yoga in the greater Litchfield Hills Area for more than 20 years. In addition to her years of experience, she brings to her classes a deep love and respect of the history and origins of yoga. She believes that yoga aligns and balances the body, mind and spirit and offers it devotees nothing less than the blueprint on how to live life with a profound sense of physical, emotional and spiritual well being.