14jun6:00 pm7:30 pmManaging Your Photos in the Apple Universe6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Gunn Memorial Library and Museum, 5 Wykeham Road, Washington CT, 06794
Technology tutor Michael Jay of TECHsperienced will lead a workshop, Managing Your Photos in the Apple Universe. Learn to set your Apple products so that you can easily share photos across
Technology tutor Michael Jay of TECHsperienced will lead a workshop, Managing Your Photos in the Apple Universe.
Learn to set your Apple products so that you can easily share photos across all your devices, as well as the basics of the “Photos” app, and much more. We will discuss:
• How to use iCloud to automatically share your photos between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• How to manually move your photos, from your iPhone or iPad, to a Mac
• How to import to your Mac from actual cameras (rather than iPhones or iPads…)
• Where to find your photos in the Mac, and how to move and “import” them
• The Apple “PHOTOS” app (and its hidden library!)
• Organizing your photos with your own “albums” and folders…
• The easier way to SCAN existing photos and paper documents
• Security issues of iCloud usage (such as the celebrity “hack”)
Be sure to bring your fully charged device.
Presenter Michael Jay is a regular tech tutor at several Litchfield County libraries including Gunn. He has previously worked for Apple and Tekserve in New York. In addition to tutoring and lecturing at many other area libraries and schools, he has taught technology at NYU and Stevens Institute.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Margaret Ferguson[email protected] Phone: 860-868-7586