Break out of the “isolation doldrums!” Take part in a contest for the whole family. Take our Family Spring Challenge - complete as many challenges as you wish
Break out of the “isolation doldrums!” Take part in a contest for the whole family. Take our Family Spring Challenge – complete as many challenges as you wish and send in a video, picture, or document. Each completed challenge earns one entry to win a prize!
Individuals or families are welcome to participate. Visit the Gunn Memorial Library website to see the list of challenges and to complete the submission form.
- Review a book or movie.
- Find your favorite reading spot and share a picture with us!
- Act or recreate a scene from a favorite movie. Send us a video clip.
- Draw or paint a picture of something you see everyday.
- Make something good to eat.
- Read a book to someone else.
- Send us a picture of your pet, an animal or bird!
- Take a walk outside and look for signs of spring.
- Play a board game. Who won?
- Share one of your favorite poems or write your own- or try a book spine poem!
Month Long Event (may)
Gunn Memorial LibraryPhone: (860)-868-7586