This is a repeating eventjanuary 16, 2024 6:00 pm
Gunn Memorial Library, Burnham Library and Minor Memorial Library are collaborating on a workshop series this January with seasoned choice coach, entrepreneur, author, and speaker Kim DeYoung on navigating life’s
Gunn Memorial Library, Burnham Library and Minor Memorial Library are collaborating on a workshop series this January with seasoned choice coach, entrepreneur, author, and speaker Kim DeYoung on navigating life’s choices with intention and insight. This 4-week workshop is designed to empower participants to navigate life’s decisions with heightened consciousness, confidence, and clarity. It’s a journey aimed at reshaping the approach to choices, whether they are monumental or mundane, personal or professional.
This workshop will take place over the course of 4 weeks with the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday, January 9 at 6pm at Gunn Memorial Library– We’ll begin by exploring the foundational concepts of making choices and understanding how every decision we make shapes our lives and identities. We’ll discuss how to align our decisions with our core values and desires, fostering a life of intentionality and fulfillment.
- Tuesday, January 16 at 6pm at Minor Memorial Library– We’ll introduce Choice Mapping, an innovative process to visually organize our thoughts and feelings about the decisions we’re facing.
- Tuesday, January 23 at 6pm at Burnham Library– We’ll concentrate on the significant choices we make in our personal, professional, and relational lives.
- Tuesday, January 30 at 6pm at Gunn Memorial Library– This concluding session focuses on healing, allowing us to perceive our past with renewed perspective and approach future choices with enhanced clarity and wisdom.
This workshop will be offered in hybrid format- participants can join in-person and online.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Self-Help Enthusiasts: Individuals seeking practical tools for introspection, self-awareness, and personal growth.
- People Seeking Self-Understanding: Those on a journey of self-discovery, aiming to comprehend how past choices are influencing their present.
- Individuals at a Crossroads: People desiring guidance to make intentional and conscious choices during significant life transitions.
- Mindfulness Practitioners: Those who value conscious decision-making and recognize the profound impact of each choice on their lives.
- Life Coaches and Therapists: Professionals aiding clients in navigating their choices and understanding their repercussions.
Each session of Choice Clarity is a blend of enlightening discussions, real-life examples, interactive exercises, and reflective practices, designed to explore different aspects of choice-making and offer a holistic learning experience. Copies of DeYoung’s book will be available for purchase.
About Kim DeYoung: With extensive experience coaching visionary entrepreneurs, Kim has empowered numerous people to bring their ideas to life through intentional decision-making. Her book, The Book of Choice, is a comprehensive guide to intentional living, providing readers with the tools and insights needed to make impactful decisions. Kim’s unique blend of expertise, compassion, and positive energy has established her as a sought-after coach and speaker, inspiring a myriad of individuals to make meaningful choices that resonate with their true selves and create a lasting impact. Discover more about Kim at kimdeyoung.com.
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm
Gunn Memorial Library
5 Wykeham Road, Washington CT, 06794
Gunn Memorial LibraryPhone: (860) 868-7586